Participation and accessibility at the round table
The meeting will be recorded and made available on demand via YouTube.
- Closed captions in Swedish
Enable live captions by clicking on CC (Closed Captions) button in the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Swedish Sign Language is provided
To follow the sign language interpreter, pin his/her video by clicking on it with the right button of the mouse
- Spoken language interpretation
Select spoken language (English or Swedish) by clicking on button marked with a globe (Interpretation) in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
Communication during the meeting
- Please keep your microphone muted unless you are speaking
- Use chat if you have any technical issues or if you would like to make a comment. Organizers will be monitoring it to help you.
- Use Q&A in the menu at the bottom of the screen if you would like to ask one of the speakers a specific questions.
Note that there are many participants so the possibility to speak might be restricted. If there are comments left we will try to give feedback after the meeting.